Concordia University Texas announced the hiring of Ronda Seagraves as the director of collegiate athletics, effective Monday, Nov. 2.
Seagraves had been the first female director of athletics and wellness at Centenary College in Shreveport, La.
“After a thorough search, Concordia University Texas is pleased to welcome Ronda (Seagraves) to our program,” Dr. Donald Christian, president of Concordia University Texas, said. “She is a former ‘Coach of the Year’ and is known for leading Division III teams to success both on and off the field. We are excited to see what she has in store for all of our Tornado athletics teams.”
Located in Austin, Concordia University Texas was founded in 1926 and has over 2,000 students.
Organizations in this story
Concordia University Texas Concordia University Drive Austin, TX 78726
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success