State College of Florida in Manatee-Sarasota is taking new patients at its Dental Hygiene Clinic.
Patients are being accepted as part of the SCF students' training. While working alongside a licensed dental hygiene instructor, students deliver quality care for less money.
One-hundred percent of SCF dental hygiene program graduates have passed the National Board of Dental Hygiene Examination.
"Since our students are continuing to expand their skills in preparation for the dental hygiene practice, their services are best suited for patients who are in need of quality, affordable dental care and have flexible schedules to allow for multiple visits,”
Kimberly Bastin, the college's dental hygiene program director, said.
Appointments are available between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
The price of an adult complex cleaning is $52, and patients do not need to have dental insurance.
Organizations in this story
State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota 5840 26th St. W. Bradenton, FL 34207
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success
- Gray day can't keep new Brown students away