The Fiske Guide to Colleges 2017 has listed Butler University among approximately 300 universities.
The guide serves as a reference for students who are considering what colleges and universities that they want to attend and lists what are considered the best and interesting schools nationally. Butler was recognized for its strong international business, pharmacy, biology, marketing, dance, early education and chemistry programs.
The university states that the reference quotes a freshman and sophomore student indicating that students at the university recognizes its focus on individuality and on the improvements that have been made to programs, facilities and other areas.
“Butler truly becomes a community for our students,” the sophomore said. “The students and faculty all work to make Butler life an enjoyable experience for all.”
The reference also recognizes the honors program and the opportunities for traveling abroad for students, and notes that Butler University also provides students with an impressive liberal arts experience.
Fiske Guide to Colleges 2017
has been published for approximately 30 years and features information from current students from the schools that are featured. Accolades on the cover state that it one of the most trusted guide by guidance counselors.
Organizations in this story
Butler University 4600 Sunset Ave. Indianapolis, Ind. - 46208
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success