Money Magazine reported that the University of Texas at Dallas was among the top 100 schools nationally for best value, the university announced this week.
UT Dallas joins the University of Texas at Austin and Texas A&M University on this list of public institutions. With public and private institutions, five Texas universities were recognized, including UT Dallas.
The publication used 24 factors to analyze 705 schools across the country. This includes graduation rates and alumni success measurements like average earnings and job placement. The publication also looked at affordability measures available at each institution. It also looked at the U.S. Department of Education College Scorecard for those graduates that have obtained jobs in their respective fields.
“We are very pleased that the tremendous value that UT Dallas offers to Texas families and their students has been recognized by yet another objective national survey." UT Dallas interim President Hobson Wildenthal said. “These high national rankings reflect the great quality of our student body, the excellence of our faculty, our low official tuition costs combined with our powerful financial aid programs, and the success our graduates enjoy after they enter the workforce.”
Organizations in this story
Ut-Dallas 800 West Campbell Road Richardson, TX 75080
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success
- Gray day can't keep new Brown students away