Mercyhurst University's hospitality management students have scheduled the annual Fall Dining Series, opening the event to the public.
All of the meals in the series will be prepared by students. They will be served at Mercyhurts’s Center for Academic Engagement in the JW Marriott Café. The meals will typically be held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays starting at 5 p.m. on Nov. 30.
Each meal has a theme, such as “The Pacific Islander,” “The Big Easy” and “Autumn Harvest.” Each meal costs $12 plus tax. Full menus are available to preview at mercyhurts.edu/fall-menu.
Organizers require reservations for people to attend the event. Reservations should be made up to two weeks before each meal.
In addition to this dining series, another will be organized by Mercyhurst North East Culinary and Wine Institute. This Fall Dining Series includes six meals that are prepared, designed and served by culinary arts students from Mercyhurst North East.
This series starts on Oct. 6 with the theme “From Farm to Table.” The menus feature carbonated grapes on the vine, cheese, house-made crackers, and more. Other themes include “Taste of Fall,” “Tribute to Renowned Chefs,” “Travels Through Eastern Europe,” “A Night in Ital,” and “A Break from the Winter.”
All menus are available to preview at northeast.mercyhurst.edu/dinnerseries.
Organizations in this story
Mercyhurst University 501 East 38th Street Erie, PA 16546
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success
- Gray day can't keep new Brown students away