The winners of the annual Supply and Value Chain Center Awards have been announced by the Supply and Value Chain Center at Loyola University Chicago’s Quinlan School of Business.
The recipients are those who demonstrate
exemplary performance, both as individuals and teams, in the categories of Leadership, Supply Chain Excellence, Innovation and Sustainability.
“The annual Supply and Value Chain Center Awards gives us
the opportunity to celebrate the incredible contributions of individuals and
teams in supply chain to their companies, their communities and our economy,” Loyola Supply and Value Chain Center
Executive Director John Caltagirone said. “We are pleased to honor these
dedicated awardees as part of the annual Supply Chain and Sustainability
***The Leadership Award will go to Associated President and CEO
***The Excellence Award for a Team will go to PepsiCo
North American Nutrition and Visual Analytics Center for Excellence.
***The Excellence Award for an Individual will go to Allstate Insurance Senior
Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer Cheryl Harris.
***The Innovation Award will go to MedSpeed CEO Jake Crampton.
***The Sustainability Award will go to Walgreens Senior Vice President Reuben Slone.
Organizations in this story
Loyola University 1700 SW College Ave , KS 66621
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success