IT Services at the University of Arkansas recently applied upgrades to Perceptive Content, the university’s document management system, previously known as ImageNow.
The new upgrade will give Perceptive Content WebApp a new
appearance. Anyone running ImageNow on their desktop computers will see that it
has been automatically switched over to Perceptive Content.
IT Services has asked that anyone experiencing problems with
the functions of the app create a request in AskIT and choose “Document
Management” from the drop-down menu under “Category.”
More information on IT Services and events can be found on
the University of Arkansas IT Services Twitter and Facebook.
Organizations in this story
University of Arkansas 1 N University Ave Fayetteville, AR 72701-5031
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success
- Gray day can't keep new Brown students away