The University of Arkansas (UA) Provost’s Office will award $2,000 to two or more researchers for collaborative research as part of the Faculty Development and Enhancement initiative.
Cross-disciplinary research is
preferred and will be granted priority.
The deadline to submit requests is Nov. 7. Those who are
chosen to receive the award will receive notification at the end of November.
The recipient will have until June 30 of next year to use the funding.
The application for the Provost’s Collaborative Research
Grant is on the UA Faculty Enhancement and Development’s website.
Organizations in this story
University of Arkansas 1 N University Ave Fayetteville, AR - 72701-5031
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success