State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota, recently announced the addition of personal training certification courses at its Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch campuses.
The program, presented in partnership with World Instructor Training Schools, consists of 32 hours, half of which are in a classroom and half of which consist of hands-on training at a local fitness center.
At the end of the program, students who pass the exam can begin work immediately as a level 2 person trainer. Internships will also be made available.
Classes will be held every Saturday from
Jan. 28 through April 1. The course costs $749, not including the cost of the textbook.
Organizations in this story
State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota 5840 26th St. W. Bradenton, FL 34207
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success
- Gray day can't keep new Brown students away