Movies, athletic events, bingo, job fairs and even resume reviews are only a few things that have been greeting University of Arkansas students recently at its Fayetteville campus.
The school's two Welcome Weeks -- also known as Hog W.I.L.D. (Welcome, Involvement, Leadership & Diversity) -- are held every fall and spring.
Information about all that is happening on campus through Jan. 27 can be found at welcomeweeks.uark.edu, though additional question can be directed to Whitney Jones, assistant director of New Student Programs, at 479-575-5002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of the events are sponsored by community members, student organizations and campus departments.
Organizations in this story
University of Arkansas 1 N University Ave Fayetteville, AR 72701-5031
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success