The Idaho Capitol paused politics on Tuesday to welcome students and faculty celebrating Boise State Day.
The annual event showcases research and other activities going on at the school. This year's event highlighted the school's Idaho Bird Observatory, the new Ph.D. program in cybersecurity, Idaho Public Policy, Vertically Integrated Projects, and
the Gaming, Interactive Media and Mobile Technology program.
Gov. C.L. Otter made the day official with the signing of a proclamation.
Organizations in this story
Boise State University 1910 University Drive Boise, ID 83725
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success
- Gray day can't keep new Brown students away