Radford University kicked off the semester with a Winter Club Fair on Jan. 20 that invited students to take a look at everything they can be involved in when they're not busy with schoolwork.
More than 130 student organizations were on hand, including Greek life groups, academic and extracurricular clubs, and organizations devoted to volunteer opportunities.
The free event took place in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center. Additional information is available at Student Organization Assistance & Resources in the Bonnie Hurlburt Student Center.
Organizations in this story
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success
- Gray day can't keep new Brown students away