Residents in Rhode Island, New York and District of Columbia face some of the steepest cost of attending in-state colleges and universities in the U.S., according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data. Read More »
New provost and vice president for enrollment management approved Read More »
- Analysis: Colleges spend $2.1 billion on men's athletic student aid
- Cost of college went up for all students at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Cost of college went up for all students at University of Puerto Rico-Utuado
- Graduates earn 72 degrees, certificates from Puerto Rico Conservatory of Music
- Which District of Columbia colleges receive the most state student aid?