On Tuesday, Blinn College announced that Don and Mary Wilhelm established an endowed scholarship for kinesiology or elementary education students on the Brenham campus.
Don Wilhelm is a former Blinn College athletic director.
“The Blinn College Foundation is proud to continue its tradition in the support of student achievement with our newest endowed scholarship donated by long-time supporters Don and Mary Wilhelm,” said Ron Alfred, Foundation chairman. “The Wilhelm name is a fitting tribute to a couple who have dedicated their entire careers to educating our youth.”
Located in Brenham, Texas, Blinn College has 19,317 students. It was founded in 1883 by The Southern German Conference of the Methodist denomination.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Blinn College ?
Next time we write about Blinn College, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 61% of students graduated on time at Illinois’ top two-year school in 2016
- Analysis: College women's basketball grosses $903 million
- March Madness money: How do women's teams in the tournament rank?
- Beauty schools report highest default rates on student loans
- Analysis: College men's basketball grosses $2 billion
- March Madness money: How do tournament teams rank?
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Axelrod, Rove to host Presidential Elections Program conference at Rice U.’s Baker Institute March 28
- CAMERON UNIVERSITY: Artwork by Cameron University Student Kathryn Carroll to be Exhibited in CU Sciences Complex
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mines joins growing network for entrepreneurial engineering
- IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY: Software aims to reduce food waste by helping those in need