On Monday, Greenville College announced that Jessica Evaul will be the director of Greenville College's new Nursing Partnerships Program.
The Nursing Partnerships Program gives students the opportunity to study at Greenville College for a few years before entering a fast track to a completed nursing degree at one of four schools: Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville, Saint Louis University, St. John's School of Nursing in Springfield, or Goldfarb School of Nursing.
“Nursing is a very big field right now,” said Evaul, “and it’s something that, up until now, Greenville has had no real part in.”
“The idea of the program is to bring students into Greenville College and allow them to experience the education that Greenville has to offer,” Evaul explained.
Located in Greenville, Ill., 45 miles east of St. Louis, Greenville University was founded in 1892 and has 1,100 students.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Greenville College ?
Next time we write about Greenville College, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30
- ANDREWS UNIVERSITY: SCSD Receives Grant from Parkinson Voice Project
- BETHANY COLLEGE: Bethany Lands 12 Teams on Naia Scholar Teams List