On Monday, Greenville College announced that Jessica Evaul will be the director of Greenville College's new Nursing Partnerships Program.
The Nursing Partnerships Program gives students the opportunity to study at Greenville College for a few years before entering a fast track to a completed nursing degree at one of four schools: Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville, Saint Louis University, St. John's School of Nursing in Springfield, or Goldfarb School of Nursing.
“Nursing is a very big field right now,” said Evaul, “and it’s something that, up until now, Greenville has had no real part in.”
“The idea of the program is to bring students into Greenville College and allow them to experience the education that Greenville has to offer,” Evaul explained.
Located in Greenville, Ill., 45 miles east of St. Louis, Greenville University was founded in 1892 and has 1,100 students.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Greenville College ?
Next time we write about Greenville College, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Group launches national campaign seeking justice for victims of predatory Ohio State doctor
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Brown urges Supreme Court to uphold DACA to benefit students, universities, nation
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: KAGRA to Join LIGO and Virgo in Hunt for Gravitational Waves
- BERRY COLLEGE: Lumen Lecture with Jennifer Frey to be Held October 10
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: Auburn Faculty Research Symposium highlights innovative projects, from neuroscience to rural housing design to additive manufacturing
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Gift of $7 Million Will Support New Athletics Facility and Center for Israel Studies Fellowship
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: President Welcomes Everyone for the 2019-2020 Academic Year
- ALMA COLLEGE: Alma Art Prize Gets Student Artists Moving
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: How Context Affects Scene Processing to be Held September 25
- AUBURN UNIVERSITY: WoW Wednesdays: Visual Communication for Research (3MT) to be Held September 18