The University of Evansville in Evansville, Indiana, has announced dates for the school’s annual youth engineering summer camps.
The engineering camps are orchestrated by the university’s College of Engineering and Computer Science. Each year, the college hosts “OPTIONS,” which aims to help young students interested in science and technology learn about science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)-based career paths.
This summer, the school is offering three different Engineering OPTIONS camps aimed at different age groups and genders.
The first Engineering OPTIONS camp for middle school boys runs June 6-10. The program is structured as a day camp with participants going home at night.
The second career exploration camp is for high school girls and will run June 12-17. Participants spend a week living at the university engaging in various engineering and science activities. The camp is open to girls in ninth through 11th grade who have completed geometry.
The final Engineering OPTIONS camp is for middle school girls and goes from June 19-22. This camp allows girls to stay at the university while they explore STEM career options.
Interested students can apply online at the University of Evansville’s website.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Evansville ?
Next time we write about University of Evansville, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY: Ashford University Launches New Bachelor's Degree in Computer Software Technology
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Amanda Bailey to lead human resources at Brown
- NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE:James A. McDermet named chair of North Central College’s Board of Trustees
- UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AMHERST: Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts Creates Endowment for Building and Construction Technology Program at UMass
- BRADLEY UNIVERSITY: Seven Bradley Teams Receive Academic Recognition
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY: Georgetown's Beloved Howard Gray, S.J., Remembered at Memorial Mass
- BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE(VA): Bridgewater College approves Masters of Art in Digital Media Strategy
- UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE: UE Announces the Creation of a New Center for Innovation & Change
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: University of Mary Launches New ‘Marauders Armada’ to Fund Athletic Scholarships
- Analysis: College men's golf grosses $173 million