Tom Kennedy of Little Rock, Arkansas, has been re-appointed to a second five-year term on the Arkansas Tech University Board of Trustees, which he will begin Jan. 15.
Kennedy received the appointment from Gov. Asa Hutchinson. He'll fill the position being vacated by Chairman Eric Burnett, who is finishing his term.
Arkansas Tech is a campus Kennedy knows well. He earned his bachelor of science at the university in 1982. After that, Kennedy went on to earn his law degree at University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law and began work as a prosecutor in 1985.
From there, Kennedy was elected to the Arkansas State Senate, representing District 12 for four years. Kennedy is also vice president of public affairs at Entergy Arkansas Inc. and serves on the board of directors for the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame and Children’s Advocacy Centers of Arkansas.
The five-member Arkansas Tech University Board of Trustees elects 2016 officers at the board’s first meeting of the year, which is scheduled for Jan. 21.
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY: Business teams in training
- COLLEGE OF CENTRAL FLORIDA: Resume Workshop to be Held February 20
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Cru Weekly Meeting to be Held February 14
- ADITALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC.: Latin-American Dance Inspires Alma Symphony Orchestra
- COLLEGE OF CENTRAL FLORIDA: Master Artist Workshop With Sue Primeau at the Appleton Museum of Art
- CLOUD COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE: CCCC receives grant from Sunderland Foundation
- CLOUD COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE: Zuzu African Acrobats next Cook Series performers
- CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY: Breaking alcohol’s death grip
- CAMERON UNIVERSITY: Cameron University online MBA program recognized by US News & World Report
- CENTRAL CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY: Macedonia in Synopsis