Lindsay Duckworth, a graduate of the University of Arkansas’ Sam M Walton College of Business, is making a splash in the business world – highlighting the success of Walton School alumni.
Duckworth is a information technology (IT) consulting manager for Accenture. In this role, she has been able to implement the acquisition supply chain models she learned in school at companies including MillerCoors and VF Corp., which produces apparel brands like The North Face and Lee Jeans. She’s currently working on projects for Ralph Lauren.
Duckworth is among the consultants who are charged with setting the basic structures of new projects, which she then pitches and sells.
"Right now, the past four years, I've been in a delivery role where the work has already been sold," she said. "Now, being on the front end of trying to sell and making sure that we set up projects for success, I'm excited for that."
Duckworth said the education she got at the University of Arkansas allowed her to head into the business world equipped with the latest knowledge and tools for success. She said she knew Walton was the school for her immediately after her first campus visit.
"I was amazed at the innovations that were available to students and diverse majors that were available," Duckworth said. "I immediately applied to the University of Arkansas and never looked back.”
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30
- ANDREWS UNIVERSITY: SCSD Receives Grant from Parkinson Voice Project
- BETHANY COLLEGE: Bethany Lands 12 Teams on Naia Scholar Teams List