Lindsay Duckworth, a graduate of the University of Arkansas’ Sam M Walton College of Business, is making a splash in the business world – highlighting the success of Walton School alumni.
Duckworth is a information technology (IT) consulting manager for Accenture. In this role, she has been able to implement the acquisition supply chain models she learned in school at companies including MillerCoors and VF Corp., which produces apparel brands like The North Face and Lee Jeans. She’s currently working on projects for Ralph Lauren.
Duckworth is among the consultants who are charged with setting the basic structures of new projects, which she then pitches and sells.
"Right now, the past four years, I've been in a delivery role where the work has already been sold," she said. "Now, being on the front end of trying to sell and making sure that we set up projects for success, I'm excited for that."
Duckworth said the education she got at the University of Arkansas allowed her to head into the business world equipped with the latest knowledge and tools for success. She said she knew Walton was the school for her immediately after her first campus visit.
"I was amazed at the innovations that were available to students and diverse majors that were available," Duckworth said. "I immediately applied to the University of Arkansas and never looked back.”
Want to get notified whenever we write about any of these organizations ?
Next time we write about any of these organizations, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Estrella Mountain Community College enrolls 9,788 undergrads
- Mesa Community College enrolls 20,424 undergrads
- 98 percent of applicants to Alabama State University were admitted for fall 2017
- 80 percent of applicants to Arizona State University-West were admitted for fall 2017
- Rio Salado College enrolls 17,635 undergrads
- Argosy University-Phoenix Online Division enrolls 4,534 undergrads
- 98 percent of applicants to Eastern Oregon University were admitted for fall 2017
- 84 percent of applicants to Auburn University were admitted for fall 2017
- 67 percent of applicants to Grand Canyon University were admitted for fall 2017
- 82 percent of applicants to George Fox University were admitted for fall 2017