The University of Arkansas recently unveiled an updated web portal for students and staff that offers some upgraded features and a new name.
The university's student information system previously had the name ISIS, which became untenable with the current state of global affairs. The ISIS name has been retired and replaced with UAConnect.
UAConnect is not only a more fitting name, but offers students, faculty and staff an upgraded experience for accessing their university accounts. Previously, ISIS required users to keep multiple separate passwords to let them access various parts of the school’s system.
Now, users can log on to the UAConnect and Reporting portal through the UARK Central Login with their basic campus credentials and no need for extra passwords. UAConnect is just the next step in the evolutionary process of the university’s web portal system, which is improving the interface and adding new features year after year.
"We feel that it was appropriate to kick off our two year phase of upgrades and enhancements with a new name that reflects the current and future use of our student information system," Dave Dawson, associate vice provost for enrollment services and university registrar, said. "We are excited about the enhancements we have unveiled today and look forward to the changes that will be brought forth in the coming months."
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Florida State College at Jacksonville enrolls 21,092 undergrads
- Arapahoe Community College enrolls 12,421 undergrads
- 50 percent of applicants to University of Central Florida were admitted for fall 2017
- 63 percent of applicants to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Worldwide were admitted for fall 2017
- 64 percent of applicants to Florida Gulf Coast University were admitted for fall 2017
- Polk State College enrolls 10,659 undergrads
- Valencia College enrolls 44,834 undergrads
- Palm Beach State College enrolls 30,052 undergrads
- Gulf Coast State College enrolls 5,379 undergrads
- 60 percent of applicants to Florida Atlantic University were admitted for fall 2017