The University of Arkansas recently unveiled an updated web portal for students and staff that offers some upgraded features and a new name.
The university's student information system previously had the name ISIS, which became untenable with the current state of global affairs. The ISIS name has been retired and replaced with UAConnect.
UAConnect is not only a more fitting name, but offers students, faculty and staff an upgraded experience for accessing their university accounts. Previously, ISIS required users to keep multiple separate passwords to let them access various parts of the school’s system.
Now, users can log on to the UAConnect and Reporting portal through the UARK Central Login with their basic campus credentials and no need for extra passwords. UAConnect is just the next step in the evolutionary process of the university’s web portal system, which is improving the interface and adding new features year after year.
"We feel that it was appropriate to kick off our two year phase of upgrades and enhancements with a new name that reflects the current and future use of our student information system," Dave Dawson, associate vice provost for enrollment services and university registrar, said. "We are excited about the enhancements we have unveiled today and look forward to the changes that will be brought forth in the coming months."
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30
- ANDREWS UNIVERSITY: SCSD Receives Grant from Parkinson Voice Project
- BETHANY COLLEGE: Bethany Lands 12 Teams on Naia Scholar Teams List