The University of Arkansas recently unveiled an updated web portal for students and staff that offers some upgraded features and a new name.
The university's student information system previously had the name ISIS, which became untenable with the current state of global affairs. The ISIS name has been retired and replaced with UAConnect.
UAConnect is not only a more fitting name, but offers students, faculty and staff an upgraded experience for accessing their university accounts. Previously, ISIS required users to keep multiple separate passwords to let them access various parts of the school’s system.
Now, users can log on to the UAConnect and Reporting portal through the UARK Central Login with their basic campus credentials and no need for extra passwords. UAConnect is just the next step in the evolutionary process of the university’s web portal system, which is improving the interface and adding new features year after year.
"We feel that it was appropriate to kick off our two year phase of upgrades and enhancements with a new name that reflects the current and future use of our student information system," Dave Dawson, associate vice provost for enrollment services and university registrar, said. "We are excited about the enhancements we have unveiled today and look forward to the changes that will be brought forth in the coming months."
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY: Ashford University Launches New Bachelor's Degree in Computer Software Technology
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Amanda Bailey to lead human resources at Brown
- NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE:James A. McDermet named chair of North Central College’s Board of Trustees
- UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AMHERST: Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts Creates Endowment for Building and Construction Technology Program at UMass
- BRADLEY UNIVERSITY: Seven Bradley Teams Receive Academic Recognition
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY: Georgetown's Beloved Howard Gray, S.J., Remembered at Memorial Mass
- BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE(VA): Bridgewater College approves Masters of Art in Digital Media Strategy
- UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE: UE Announces the Creation of a New Center for Innovation & Change
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: University of Mary Launches New ‘Marauders Armada’ to Fund Athletic Scholarships
- Analysis: College men's golf grosses $173 million