David Ferguson was named interim vice president of institutional advancement for Tiffin University this week.
"Dave Ferguson's appointment greatly strengthens our advancement efforts," said TU's Interim President Lillian Schumacher. "He has a broad array of experience in fundraising, marketing, communication and strategic planning."
Ferguson served as vice president for advancement at the University of Findlay and St. Bonaventure University, and held a similar role at The Ohio State University, where he was also executive assistant to the senior vice president and provost. He is a former managing editor of the Columbus Dispatch.
"I am impressed by what Tiffin has achieved and the potential before it," Ferguson said. "TU is well-known as a quality institution of higher education with a talented and dedicated faculty. Dr. Schumacher brings to the presidency a passion for excellence and a deep understanding of the university. Her enthusiasm is contagious and I am thrilled to be a part of the advancement team."
Organizations in this story
Tiffin University (Ohio) 155 Miami Street Tiffin, OH - 44883
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success