James Rogala, O.D., is the new associate professor of optometry at the University of Pikeville's Kentucky College of Optometry.
Rogala, a specialist in ocular disease, earned his doctorate in optometry from Ohio State University. Previously an associate professor at Western University of the Health Sciences, he was a course leader and major lecturer for neurological disease diagnosis and treatment.
From 2007 until joining the faculty at Western University in 2011, Rogala taught ocular pathology in New Zealand at the University of Auckland. He also served as an examiner for the Optometric Council of Australia and New Zealand. Before that, he served as clinical faculty for the Michigan College of Optometry at Ferris State University.
The Kentucky College of Optometry is one of four University of Pikeville colleges. The University of Pikeville is the 22nd school in the United states to offer an optometry college.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of PIkeville Kentucky College of Optometry ?
Next time we write about University of PIkeville Kentucky College of Optometry, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 61% of students graduated on time at Illinois’ top two-year school in 2016
- Analysis: College women's basketball grosses $903 million
- March Madness money: How do women's teams in the tournament rank?
- Beauty schools report highest default rates on student loans
- Analysis: College men's basketball grosses $2 billion
- March Madness money: How do tournament teams rank?
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Axelrod, Rove to host Presidential Elections Program conference at Rice U.’s Baker Institute March 28
- CAMERON UNIVERSITY: Artwork by Cameron University Student Kathryn Carroll to be Exhibited in CU Sciences Complex
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mines joins growing network for entrepreneurial engineering
- IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY: Software aims to reduce food waste by helping those in need