The winners of this year's 14th Annual Ethics in Business & Community Awards were announced this month by Concordia University Texas and Recognize Good.
Nominations were made from May 2015 through January 2016 and reviewed and researched by students from Concordia's college of business. The committee that selected the winners was headed up by Lynette Gillis, dean of the college of business.
The awards ceremony will take place in May and be attended by more than 600 individuals, including some of Central Texas' leaders of business.
Large business winners were 3M, NXP Semiconductors and Pinnergy. Mid-size business winners were Five Stone Tax Advisers LLC, Radiation Detection Co. and TASUS Texas. Small business awards went to BLGY Architecture, Bommarito Group and Chasse Consulting.
Individual winners were Brett Cenkus, Mark Kiester and Ingrid Weigand. Nonprofit awards went to Foundation For The Homeless, Ronald McDonald House Charities and Thundering Paws Animal Sanctuary.
For its involvement, Concordia has been granted the Tom & Reina Wiatt Scholarship for $15,000
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Concordia University ?
Next time we write about Concordia University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY: Ashford University Launches New Bachelor's Degree in Computer Software Technology
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Amanda Bailey to lead human resources at Brown
- NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE:James A. McDermet named chair of North Central College’s Board of Trustees
- UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AMHERST: Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts Creates Endowment for Building and Construction Technology Program at UMass
- BRADLEY UNIVERSITY: Seven Bradley Teams Receive Academic Recognition
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY: Georgetown's Beloved Howard Gray, S.J., Remembered at Memorial Mass
- BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE(VA): Bridgewater College approves Masters of Art in Digital Media Strategy
- UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE: UE Announces the Creation of a New Center for Innovation & Change
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: University of Mary Launches New ‘Marauders Armada’ to Fund Athletic Scholarships
- Analysis: College men's golf grosses $173 million