Knowledge, expertise and community are just a few of the trademarks of the SEID program, a series of discussions presented by specialists who tackle concepts about entrepreneurship and launching companies.
Monday night, the Saint Joseph's College Sustainability Studies Department will host one of the program's discussions featuring Robert Colangelo speaking on his experience within the environmental industry from the perspective of an entrepreneur.
Colangelo is the CEO and founding farmer of Green Sense Farms. Known as an expert on indoor vertical farming and sustainability, he has also written many books and articles about his experiences. He is the host of radio show "Green Sense."
Additionally, Colangelo has created Indoor Vertical Farm, a retail chain with locations in the U.S, and China that grows microgreens, herbs and other leafy greens.
The event will be at the Core Education Center from 7-8:30 p.m., and after the program attendees will be given a certificate that signals their completion of the program.
Organizations in this story
St. Joseph's College (Ind.) 1498 S College Ave Rensselaer, IN - 47978
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success