Dr. Mark McCloskey, the dean of the Center for Transformational Leadership at Bethel University, will speak on “The Art of Virtue-Based Transformational Leadership” to the Palm Beach Atlantic University Alumni Association and MacArthur School of Leadership.
McCloskey joined the Bethel Seminary in 1998 and now serves as lead faculty for the graduate transformational leadership program. In addition, he serves as a national board member for Love Inc., ministry to the poor and is a former member of the U.S. ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ International.
He has also held positions as director of new staff training, co-director of human resources, and director of international student ministries and campus strategic planning. He is the co-author of the book, "The Art of Virtue-Based Transformational Leadership: Building Strong Businesses, Organizations, and Families."
The March 31 event will also include the awarding of the Jerms McGraw Second Chance Scholarship to two students at PBA. The award is named for Marine Corps 2nd Lt. Jeremiah McGraw, who studied at Bethel while serving as a reservist. He died in a training exercise at age 22 after earning a bachelor’s degree in organizational management.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Palm Beach Atlantic ?
Next time we write about Palm Beach Atlantic, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Cost of college went up for all students at Brown University
- Graduates earn 2,293 degrees, certificates from Universidad del Este
- Graduates earn 330 degrees, certificates from Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Fajardo
- Cost of college went up for all students at Universidad Teologica del Caribe
- Graduates earn 543 degrees from University of Puerto Rico-Humacao
- Cost of college went up for all students at Trinity College of Puerto Rico
- Graduates earn 4,802 degrees, certificates from Lamar University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Escuela de Artes Plasticas y Diseno de Puerto Rico
- Graduates earn 142 degrees, certificates from Columbia Central University-Yauco
- Graduates earn 192 degrees from Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto de Guayama