The president and CEO of Bassett Mechanical spoke last month at St. Norbert College's CEO Breakfast and Strategy Series hosted at the Butte des Morts Country Club in Appleton.
Kim Bassett began her career with Bassett Mechanical in 1996 as a sales representative and has served in several positions, including field work, installation and estimating. She has also been involved in project management and business development. In 2007, she became president and chief operations officer, followed by a unanimous vote to become president and CEO in 2009.
The topic she presented as part of the eight-session series was "By Failing to Prepare, You are Preparing to Fail."
The CEO Breakfast and Strategy Series serves as an outreach program for the business community. Organized by the office of the president at St. Norbert, it features presentations from local, regional and national business leaders who are distinguished in their field.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about St. Norbert College ?
Next time we write about St. Norbert College, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Cost of college went up for all students at American University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Colegio Tecnico de Electricidad Galloza
- Graduates earn 2,331 degrees, certificates from University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras
- Graduates earn 733 degrees, certificates from Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Aguadilla
- Graduates earn 72 degrees, certificates from Puerto Rico Conservatory of Music
- Graduates earn 8,564 degrees, certificates from The University of Alabama
- Cost of college went up for all students at Liceo de Arte-Dise-O y Comercio
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Automeca Technical College-Bayamon
- Graduates earn 205 degrees, certificates from Career Technical Institute
- Graduates earn 141 degrees from American University of Puerto Rico