The president and CEO of Bassett Mechanical spoke last month at St. Norbert College's CEO Breakfast and Strategy Series hosted at the Butte des Morts Country Club in Appleton.
Kim Bassett began her career with Bassett Mechanical in 1996 as a sales representative and has served in several positions, including field work, installation and estimating. She has also been involved in project management and business development. In 2007, she became president and chief operations officer, followed by a unanimous vote to become president and CEO in 2009.
The topic she presented as part of the eight-session series was "By Failing to Prepare, You are Preparing to Fail."
The CEO Breakfast and Strategy Series serves as an outreach program for the business community. Organized by the office of the president at St. Norbert, it features presentations from local, regional and national business leaders who are distinguished in their field.
Organizations in this story
St. Norbert College 100 Grant St De Pere, WI - 54115
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success