Ashland University has announced that Wayne Goodman, a consulting geologist and alumnus of the university, will be giving a presentation on March 31 in the Kettering Science Center for the College of Arts and Science’s biennial Symposium Against Indifference.
Goodman has been a consulting geologist on a number of projects in the areas around the Michigan Basin and has focused heavily in the area of exploration, development and enhanced recovery for projects that utilize sequestering of anthropogenic carbon dioxide.
He also collaborates with an operating and technical team from Midwest Regional that is working to better understand that geophysical rock properties in saline reservoirs located in Michigan.
Goodman has received his B.S. in Geology and Mathematics and M.S. in Geology from Ashland. He has been involved in a number of companies, including Shell, and is working on projects throughout eastern Canada and parts of the U.S., focusing on oil and gas.
The event will begin at 6:30 in Room 112. Admission is free and open to the public.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashland University ?
Next time we write about Ashland University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY: Ashford University Launches New Bachelor's Degree in Computer Software Technology
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Amanda Bailey to lead human resources at Brown
- NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE:James A. McDermet named chair of North Central College’s Board of Trustees
- UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AMHERST: Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts Creates Endowment for Building and Construction Technology Program at UMass
- BRADLEY UNIVERSITY: Seven Bradley Teams Receive Academic Recognition
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY: Georgetown's Beloved Howard Gray, S.J., Remembered at Memorial Mass
- BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE(VA): Bridgewater College approves Masters of Art in Digital Media Strategy
- UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE: UE Announces the Creation of a New Center for Innovation & Change
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: University of Mary Launches New ‘Marauders Armada’ to Fund Athletic Scholarships
- Analysis: College men's golf grosses $173 million