Ashford University has chosen Aaron Bruce, chief diversity officer at San Diego State University, to give the keynote speech at the university’s commencement ceremony on May 1 at Viejas Arena.
Bruce puts an emphasis on multicultural understanding, social justice and diversity and inclusion strategies throughout SDSU's campus. He is also a member of the National Association for Diversity Officers in High Education, is vice president of the Southern California Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education, and is a certified diversity trainer with the International Multicultural Institute.
Bruce earned his bachelor of arts in economics and political science from Michigan State University, his master’s in international business administration from the United States International University, and his Ph.D. in education from the University of Rhode Island.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashford University ?
Next time we write about Ashford University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Sticker shock: Which 2-year U.S. schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college ice hockey program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30