Karen Stuckey, the senior vice president for private brands and general merchandise at Walmart, is scheduled to be a guest on the “Conversations from St. Norbert College” television show this May.
Kevin Quinn, the founding dean of the Schneider School of Business & Economics at St. Norbert, hosts the show. They will discuss Stuckey’s role with Walmart and how her education at St. Norbert was an integral part of her career.
Stuckey graduated from St. Norbert in 1979. She is the team leader who oversees private brand product offerings deliveries, guaranteeing that they help customers to save money and live better. This is possible with agile, fast, and responsible supply chains providing every day low cost assortments.
Before her current job, Stuckey was in charge of brand, merchandising, and product development in the home and apparel business units. She has experience with manufacturing and consumer packaged goods after working at Sara Lee Corporation. Before starting her work at Walmart in 2004, Stuckey was the casual wear business unit branded apparel division president.
The show takes place the first Friday of each month. The series is available in De Pere, Wisconsin, on Time Warner Cable Channel 4.
Organizations in this story
St. Norbert College 100 Grant Street De Pere, WI - 54115
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success