Karen Stuckey, the senior vice president for private brands and general merchandise at Walmart, is scheduled to be a guest on the “Conversations from St. Norbert College” television show this May.
Kevin Quinn, the founding dean of the Schneider School of Business & Economics at St. Norbert, hosts the show. They will discuss Stuckey’s role with Walmart and how her education at St. Norbert was an integral part of her career.
Stuckey graduated from St. Norbert in 1979. She is the team leader who oversees private brand product offerings deliveries, guaranteeing that they help customers to save money and live better. This is possible with agile, fast, and responsible supply chains providing every day low cost assortments.
Before her current job, Stuckey was in charge of brand, merchandising, and product development in the home and apparel business units. She has experience with manufacturing and consumer packaged goods after working at Sara Lee Corporation. Before starting her work at Walmart in 2004, Stuckey was the casual wear business unit branded apparel division president.
The show takes place the first Friday of each month. The series is available in De Pere, Wisconsin, on Time Warner Cable Channel 4.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about St. Norbert College ?
Next time we write about St. Norbert College, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY: Ashford University Launches New Bachelor's Degree in Computer Software Technology
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Amanda Bailey to lead human resources at Brown
- NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE:James A. McDermet named chair of North Central College’s Board of Trustees
- UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AMHERST: Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts Creates Endowment for Building and Construction Technology Program at UMass
- BRADLEY UNIVERSITY: Seven Bradley Teams Receive Academic Recognition
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY: Georgetown's Beloved Howard Gray, S.J., Remembered at Memorial Mass
- BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE(VA): Bridgewater College approves Masters of Art in Digital Media Strategy
- UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE: UE Announces the Creation of a New Center for Innovation & Change
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: University of Mary Launches New ‘Marauders Armada’ to Fund Athletic Scholarships
- Analysis: College men's golf grosses $173 million