Palm Beach Atlantic University will hold its Honors Day ceremony May 7 to recognize the outstanding graduates, students and faculty members of the university.
Outstanding faculty include Pam Sigafoose, the assistant professor of education at PBAU's MacArthur School of Leadership. She earned the Charles and Hazel Corts Award for Outstanding Teaching.
Honored graduates include Carly Chapman from Zionsville, Indiana. She will graduate from the School of Arts and Sciences with a degree in medicinal and biological chemistry. Her concentration is biology. Her significant accomplishments include the Provost’s List, the President’s List, the Frederick M. Supper Honors Program, Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, and attendance at two scientific conferences.
Other honored graduates are
Marion Brito, Emily Bryant, Theresa Butler, Cody DeBoer and Laura Humphrey.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Palm Beach Atlantic University ?
Next time we write about Palm Beach Atlantic University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- 61% of students graduated on time at Illinois’ top two-year school in 2016
- Analysis: College women's basketball grosses $903 million
- March Madness money: How do women's teams in the tournament rank?
- Beauty schools report highest default rates on student loans
- Analysis: College men's basketball grosses $2 billion
- March Madness money: How do tournament teams rank?
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Axelrod, Rove to host Presidential Elections Program conference at Rice U.’s Baker Institute March 28
- CAMERON UNIVERSITY: Artwork by Cameron University Student Kathryn Carroll to be Exhibited in CU Sciences Complex
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mines joins growing network for entrepreneurial engineering
- IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY: Software aims to reduce food waste by helping those in need