Palm Beach Atlantic University will hold its Honors Day ceremony May 7 to recognize the outstanding graduates, students and faculty members of the university.
Outstanding faculty include Pam Sigafoose, the assistant professor of education at PBAU's MacArthur School of Leadership. She earned the Charles and Hazel Corts Award for Outstanding Teaching.
Honored graduates include Carly Chapman from Zionsville, Indiana. She will graduate from the School of Arts and Sciences with a degree in medicinal and biological chemistry. Her concentration is biology. Her significant accomplishments include the Provost’s List, the President’s List, the Frederick M. Supper Honors Program, Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, and attendance at two scientific conferences.
Other honored graduates are
Marion Brito, Emily Bryant, Theresa Butler, Cody DeBoer and Laura Humphrey.
Organizations in this story
Palm Beach Atlantic University 326 Acacia Street West Palm Beach, FL - 33401
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success