The Saint Joseph’s College Alumni Association recently honored five athletes for their athletic achievements, inducting them into the Sports Hall of Fame.
This year’s athletes include Jenifer Benedetti ('97), Edward Feicht (’71), Amanda Stoops Hunt (’06), Eric Peschke (’05) and Dan Peters.
Ed Feicht is only the second athlete to receive the Rev. Leonard L. Kostka Award, which was founded in 2014. The award recognizes people who support SJC Athletics. Feicht is famous for his voice because he was the announcer for basketball and football at SJC from 1967-71.
Jenifer Benedetti was an active participant in the soccer team while she attended SJC. Throughout her academic career, the team was included in regional championships, conference championships, and the final four competition. She helped the team set records from 1993-96.
was a lead player on the college’s golf team
from 2001-05. He qualified for the NCAA Super Regional Tournaments for individual competitions in 2002 and 2003.
Organizations in this story
Saint Joseph's College (Indiana) 1498 S College Ave Collegeville, IN - 47978
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success