Radford University welcomed more than 500 new students and their family members to campus for Quest, the university’s student orientation system, June 16-17.
This was Radford’s first Quest session of the summer. The
event is spread over two days to allow incoming students to immerse themselves
in the college atmosphere and experience.
"Thank you for making Radford University your
choice," President Penelope Kyle said to students and their guests. "You made this choice together, and we
are going to live up to those expectations."
During the event, Quest staff took time to honor the
president for her 11 years of service to the university through a special
presentation and honorary Quest sign and foam finger.
"This has been an amazing experience for me," Kyle
said. "I have been so proud to be here. Students, before you know it, you
will be calling Radford University your second home."
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Radford University ?
Next time we write about Radford University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Summit explores ways to best meet mental health needs of Rhode Island college students
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Magnetar Mysteries in our Galaxy and Beyond
- EMPORIA STATE UNIVERSITY: Kansas Teachers Achieve National Board Certification
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: Home Away From Home: Two International Students Share Their Stories
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Interfaith Project Meeting to be Held January 1
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford’s Beeson Divinity School to Host Conference on Racial Reconciliation with The Institute on Religion and Democracy
- Georgetown University has most student athletes in Washington, D.C.
- AARHUS UNIVERSITY: Aarhus University Hospital named Denmark's best hospital for the eleventh year running
- ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC.: Adtalem Global Education Completes Divestitures of DeVry University and Carrington College
- Analysis: Which college golf program grossed the most in the U.S.