The State College of Florida at Manatee-Sarasota recently opened its scholarships to students who are dual enrolled, allowing them to finish their Associate in Arts degrees at the college.
The SCF Dual Enrolled “Stay and Complete” scholarships is an initiative for graduates in 2016. The qualifying graduates must have earned a 3.25 grade point average as well as 24 credits or fewer remaining to finish their degree; all of the scholarships are founded on academic merit.
The committee that reviews the scholarship applications will start to process the submissions beginning on Aug. 8. They will begin to award notices start on Aug. 12.
Applicants must be 2016 high school graduates who are engaged in enrollment at SCF and living in Sarasota, Manatee or Charlotte counties. They must also be engaged in a valid degree program, currently taking classes that are needed to finish their degrees.
All applicants must have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid, available at www.fasfa.gov. They must also have a meeting with a graduation specialist. Applicants need to finish their application as well as sign a declaration to complete a SCF degree. All of this must be done by Aug. 5.
Organizations in this story
State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota 5840 26th St. W. Bradenton, FL - 34207
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success