Ashford University’s Forbes School of Business will hold the third portion of its 2016 Distinguished Speaker Series on Sept. 13 at the Plaza Club, 100 W. Houston St., No. 2100 in San Antonio.
The organizers expect over 170 participants from the university.
The speaker of this session will be Ken Fisher, the founder, executive chairman and co-chief investment officer of Fisher Investments. His presentation will focus on finance.
Fisher wrote the famous Forbes “Portfolio Strategy” column. He is the second-longest running writer in the history of Forbes; he has written 10 books that are dedicated to investing and finance.
Ashford University hosts the Distinguished Speaker Series to help students learn more about finance and investing. It is also an opportunity for guest speakers on the Forbes roster to explain and share their experiences with other business-minded people.
Ashford University seeks to offer students innovative technology, contemporary degree programs, and valued traditions. The university provides associates, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees through online programs, making the education available to more students around the world.
Forbes Media is an organizer behind the event. This worldwide branding, media, and technology company is dedicated to information and news concerning investing, business, technology, leadership, affluent lifestyles, and entrepreneurship. Its publications include Forbes, Forbes Europe, Forbes Asia, and Forbes.com.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashford University ?
Next time we write about Ashford University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Graduates earn 543 degrees from University of Puerto Rico-Humacao
- Cost of college went up for all students at Trinity College of Puerto Rico
- Graduates earn 4,802 degrees, certificates from Lamar University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Escuela de Artes Plasticas y Diseno de Puerto Rico
- Graduates earn 142 degrees, certificates from Columbia Central University-Yauco
- Graduates earn 192 degrees from Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto de Guayama
- Cost of college went up for all students at Advantage Technical College
- Cost of college went up for all students at Caribbean University-Vega Baja
- Cost of college went up for all students at American University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Colegio Tecnico de Electricidad Galloza