Elias Chahine, a faculty member at the Gregory School of Pharmacy at Palm Beach Atlantic University, was recently named the Florida Society of Health-System Pharmacists (FSHP) Forerunner.
Thomas Johns, the past president of the FHSP, gave the award to Chahine at the House of Delegates meeting in Orlando.
Chahine, an associate professor of pharmacy practice, is on the board of directors at FSHP. He is also a board liaison with the Professional Affairs Council. He previous served the FSHP as the chair of the Educational Affairs Council, president of the Palm Beach Society of Health System Pharmacists. He has also joined continuing education programs in Florida and in Puerto Rico.
Chahine received the award for his interest, dedication and enthusiasm in his field. He has given Florida significant contributions for its pharmacy industry, including professional practice, education, community service, leadership and research.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Palm Beach Atlantic University ?
Next time we write about Palm Beach Atlantic University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- UTAH STATE UNIVERSITY: New Provost Named at Utah State University
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH DAKOTA: USD Alumna Uses Personal Experience to Spread Message of Financial Literacy
- ASHLAND UNIVERSITY: Ashland University’s Emerson Scholars Receive Recognition
- BERRY COLLEGE: Coyote Lecture April 23 at Oak Hill
- MIAMI UNIVERSITY-OXFORD: Randi Thomas and Diane Delisio receive Miami University's Distinguished Service Award
- UNIVERSITY OF TAMPA: UT’s Spring Dance Happening Runs April 25-27
- Analysis: College athletics grossed $31,832 per athlete in 2016
- UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO ANSCHUTZ MEDICAL CAMPUS: New law updates language related to dementia
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA: UA’s Urban Forest Earns ‘Tree Campus USA’ Times Three
- TULANE UNIVERSITY: Speaker to explore use of biology in creation of technology