Elias Chahine, a faculty member at the Gregory School of Pharmacy at Palm Beach Atlantic University, was recently named the Florida Society of Health-System Pharmacists (FSHP) Forerunner.
Thomas Johns, the past president of the FHSP, gave the award to Chahine at the House of Delegates meeting in Orlando.
Chahine, an associate professor of pharmacy practice, is on the board of directors at FSHP. He is also a board liaison with the Professional Affairs Council. He previous served the FSHP as the chair of the Educational Affairs Council, president of the Palm Beach Society of Health System Pharmacists. He has also joined continuing education programs in Florida and in Puerto Rico.
Chahine received the award for his interest, dedication and enthusiasm in his field. He has given Florida significant contributions for its pharmacy industry, including professional practice, education, community service, leadership and research.
Organizations in this story
Palm Beach Atlantic University 326 Acacia Street West Palm Beach, FL - 33401
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success