A recent Gallup survey, the Gallup-Purdue Index, shows that graduates of Butler University are highly satisfied with their time at the school and are now thriving on a personal and professional level.
“Butler’s liberal-arts based education
encourages students to develop a lifelong love of learning, a passion for
community involvement, and meaningful, fulfilling careers,” President
James Danko said. “We are gratified by these survey results, which show that
Butler is delivering on these promises.”
The index, which is a national survey of
graduates, found that compared to similar schools, Butler’s graduates ranked
the university higher in terms of faculty support, experiential learning and
affinity for the school.
Butler was also recently included in the
Gallup-Indiana Graduate Satisfaction Survey, wherein 90 percent of Butler
graduates agreed or strongly agreed that they were satisfied with their
education and 81 percent that they were well prepared for life.
“This kind of information about the college
experiences and outcomes of Indiana graduates is invaluable for prospective
students and their families who are planning for college, as well as for
policymakers and educators who are determining higher education policy and
programming,” Carol D’Amico, USA Funds executive vice president, said. “USA Funds is delighted to support these more robust
measures of college value to promote student success in college and career.”
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Butler University ?
Next time we write about Butler University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Cost of college went up for all students at American University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Colegio Tecnico de Electricidad Galloza
- Graduates earn 2,331 degrees, certificates from University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras
- Graduates earn 733 degrees, certificates from Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Aguadilla
- Graduates earn 72 degrees, certificates from Puerto Rico Conservatory of Music
- Graduates earn 8,564 degrees, certificates from The University of Alabama
- Cost of college went up for all students at Liceo de Arte-Dise-O y Comercio
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Automeca Technical College-Bayamon
- Graduates earn 205 degrees, certificates from Career Technical Institute
- Graduates earn 141 degrees from American University of Puerto Rico