A recent Gallup survey, the Gallup-Purdue Index, shows that graduates of Butler University are highly satisfied with their time at the school and are now thriving on a personal and professional level.
“Butler’s liberal-arts based education
encourages students to develop a lifelong love of learning, a passion for
community involvement, and meaningful, fulfilling careers,” President
James Danko said. “We are gratified by these survey results, which show that
Butler is delivering on these promises.”
The index, which is a national survey of
graduates, found that compared to similar schools, Butler’s graduates ranked
the university higher in terms of faculty support, experiential learning and
affinity for the school.
Butler was also recently included in the
Gallup-Indiana Graduate Satisfaction Survey, wherein 90 percent of Butler
graduates agreed or strongly agreed that they were satisfied with their
education and 81 percent that they were well prepared for life.
“This kind of information about the college
experiences and outcomes of Indiana graduates is invaluable for prospective
students and their families who are planning for college, as well as for
policymakers and educators who are determining higher education policy and
programming,” Carol D’Amico, USA Funds executive vice president, said. “USA Funds is delighted to support these more robust
measures of college value to promote student success in college and career.”
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Butler University ?
Next time we write about Butler University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Summit explores ways to best meet mental health needs of Rhode Island college students
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Magnetar Mysteries in our Galaxy and Beyond
- EMPORIA STATE UNIVERSITY: Kansas Teachers Achieve National Board Certification
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: Home Away From Home: Two International Students Share Their Stories
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Interfaith Project Meeting to be Held January 1
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford’s Beeson Divinity School to Host Conference on Racial Reconciliation with The Institute on Religion and Democracy
- Georgetown University has most student athletes in Washington, D.C.
- AARHUS UNIVERSITY: Aarhus University Hospital named Denmark's best hospital for the eleventh year running
- ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC.: Adtalem Global Education Completes Divestitures of DeVry University and Carrington College
- Analysis: Which college golf program grossed the most in the U.S.