Bridgepoint Education Inc., the parent company of Ashford University, will sponsor Denver Startup Week through Friday.
The week’s theme is “Celebrating the Entrepreneurial Spirit.” The event will be held in a variety of venues across Denver’s downtown and feature a variety of speakers who will discuss their areas of expertise.
This event is the biggest of its kind in North America. There will be sessions for the entire week, showing examples of the area’s best design, tech, leadership and marketing.
“Bridgepoint Education is proud to sponsor Denver Startup Week as our organization and institution encourages entrepreneurship in the business world,” Ted Blashak, regional vice president of shared services operations for Bridgepoint Education, said. “Denver Startup Week is a great opportunity for those interested in entrepreneurialism to learn about innovation, business, and giving back to the community.”
For 2016, the week will include six tracks that match important functional roles that a startup team needs. Each track is specifically for certain areas. Design tracks are to encourage creative thinking and designing, and developer tracks are for back-end, front-end, APIs, big data, engineers, and architecture. Other tracks will include information about founding a company, sales, marketing, customer experience, technology, and micro-production.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashford University ?
Next time we write about Ashford University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Cost of college went up for all students at International Technical College
- Graduates earn 592 degrees, certificates from Columbia Central University-Caguas
- Graduates earn 3,928 degrees, certificates from American University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Modern Hairstyling Institute-Bayamon
- Graduates earn 240 degrees, certificates from Ponce Health Sciences University
- Cost of college went up for all students at Georgetown University
- Graduates earn 2,072 degrees from Rice University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Modern Hairstyling Institute-Carolina
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Colegio Universitario de San Juan
- Cost of college went up for all students at Universidad Central de Bayamon