Brown University was recently featured among the top schools on both national and international lists of universities and colleges because of its generous financial aid, outstanding undergraduate teaching and quality student experience.
In U.S. News and World Report, Brown University was No. 14 in the annual “America’s Best Colleges” rating. It was also No. 4 among national universities for undergraduate teaching. Brown was No. 22 for the “Most Innovative Schools” category and No. 10 in the “Best Value Colleges” list.
“While no ranking or statistical analysis can truly capture the distinctiveness of an institution, we are pleased by the ongoing recognition of Brown’s academic strength and innovative approach to teaching and learning,” university officials said. “Brown is committed to preparing students for lives of usefulness and purpose in the 21st century — through a rigorous undergraduate curriculum that demands much of students as the architects of their education, as well as exceptional research and learning experiences beyond the classroom.”
In Forbes’ ranking of “America’s Top Colleges for 2016,” Brown was No. 8 in the nation. It was also No. 9 in Forbes’ “25 Schools Worth Every Penny” listing.
“This year’s rankings highlight just a few of the strengths that make Brown a leader in undergraduate education,” university officials said. “We encourage prospective students and families to take a deeper look during the admission process at all that Brown has to offer.”
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Brown University ?
Next time we write about Brown University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Graduates earn 344 degrees, certificates from CEM College-San Juan
- Cost of college went up for all students at University of Puerto Rico-Ponce
- Graduates earn 2,191 degrees, certificates from Howard University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at IVAEM College
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Educational Technical College-Recinto de Bayamon
- Graduates earn 198 degrees from Strayer University-District of Columbia
- Cost of college went up for all students at Escuela Hotelera de San Juan
- Graduates earn 94 degrees from Caribbean University-Carolina
- Cost of college went up for all students at Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Ponce
- Cost of college went up for resident students at University of Puerto Rico-Aguadilla