The winners of the annual Supply and Value Chain Center Awards have been announced by the Supply and Value Chain Center at Loyola University Chicago’s Quinlan School of Business.
The recipients are those who demonstrate
exemplary performance, both as individuals and teams, in the categories of Leadership, Supply Chain Excellence, Innovation and Sustainability.
“The annual Supply and Value Chain Center Awards gives us
the opportunity to celebrate the incredible contributions of individuals and
teams in supply chain to their companies, their communities and our economy,” Loyola Supply and Value Chain Center
Executive Director John Caltagirone said. “We are pleased to honor these
dedicated awardees as part of the annual Supply Chain and Sustainability
***The Leadership Award will go to Associated President and CEO
***The Excellence Award for a Team will go to PepsiCo
North American Nutrition and Visual Analytics Center for Excellence.
***The Excellence Award for an Individual will go to Allstate Insurance Senior
Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer Cheryl Harris.
***The Innovation Award will go to MedSpeed CEO Jake Crampton.
***The Sustainability Award will go to Walgreens Senior Vice President Reuben Slone.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Loyola University Chicago ?
Next time we write about Loyola University Chicago, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Beauty schools report highest default rates on student loans
- Analysis: College men's basketball grosses $2 billion
- March Madness money: How do tournament teams rank?
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Axelrod, Rove to host Presidential Elections Program conference at Rice U.’s Baker Institute March 28
- CAMERON UNIVERSITY: Artwork by Cameron University Student Kathryn Carroll to be Exhibited in CU Sciences Complex
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mines joins growing network for entrepreneurial engineering
- IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY: Software aims to reduce food waste by helping those in need
- SIMMONS CANCER INSTITUTE: Women's Power Lunch Against Cancer
- MICHIGAN TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY: Atomic Zoom: Michigan Tech's Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH DAKOTA: Public Seminar at USD Sanford School of Medicine Explores Human-Animal Relationships in Healthcare Settings