Ashland University has appointed Tom Sudow as the new director of the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurial Studies in the university’s Dauch College of Business and Economics, effective Oct. 31.
“We are delighted and proud to have someone of Tom’s stature
join the team at Ashland University’s Dauch College of Business and Economics
as the new director of the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurial
Studies,” Dauch College Dean and Professor of Marketing Dr. Elad Granot said. “Tom
is known worldwide as a prominent figure in the innovation and entrepreneurship
ecosystem. His expertise, connections and experience will bring the college and
the university to a national and international stage.”
Sudow is the university’s current director of business development for Cleveland Clinic Innovation and has spent nine years as the
Global Cardiovascular Innovation Center’s business development director.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashland University ?
Next time we write about Ashland University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Cost of college went up for all students at American University
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Colegio Tecnico de Electricidad Galloza
- Graduates earn 2,331 degrees, certificates from University of Puerto Rico-Rio Piedras
- Graduates earn 733 degrees, certificates from Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Aguadilla
- Graduates earn 72 degrees, certificates from Puerto Rico Conservatory of Music
- Graduates earn 8,564 degrees, certificates from The University of Alabama
- Cost of college went up for all students at Liceo de Arte-Dise-O y Comercio
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Automeca Technical College-Bayamon
- Graduates earn 205 degrees, certificates from Career Technical Institute
- Graduates earn 141 degrees from American University of Puerto Rico