Ashland University has appointed Tom Sudow as the new director of the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurial Studies in the university’s Dauch College of Business and Economics, effective Oct. 31.
“We are delighted and proud to have someone of Tom’s stature
join the team at Ashland University’s Dauch College of Business and Economics
as the new director of the Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurial
Studies,” Dauch College Dean and Professor of Marketing Dr. Elad Granot said. “Tom
is known worldwide as a prominent figure in the innovation and entrepreneurship
ecosystem. His expertise, connections and experience will bring the college and
the university to a national and international stage.”
Sudow is the university’s current director of business development for Cleveland Clinic Innovation and has spent nine years as the
Global Cardiovascular Innovation Center’s business development director.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashland University ?
Next time we write about Ashland University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Summit explores ways to best meet mental health needs of Rhode Island college students
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Magnetar Mysteries in our Galaxy and Beyond
- EMPORIA STATE UNIVERSITY: Kansas Teachers Achieve National Board Certification
- ADELPHI UNIVERSITY: Home Away From Home: Two International Students Share Their Stories
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Interfaith Project Meeting to be Held January 1
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford’s Beeson Divinity School to Host Conference on Racial Reconciliation with The Institute on Religion and Democracy
- Georgetown University has most student athletes in Washington, D.C.
- AARHUS UNIVERSITY: Aarhus University Hospital named Denmark's best hospital for the eleventh year running
- ADTALEM GLOBAL EDUCATION INC.: Adtalem Global Education Completes Divestitures of DeVry University and Carrington College
- Analysis: Which college golf program grossed the most in the U.S.