Ashland University has announced the formation of an international Master of Business Administration program.
The program, which can
be completed on Saturdays over the span of a year, includes two tours of
“We are very excited to offer this one-year program for
those who want to earn their MBA quickly and travel the world through a
program that features two international study tours and an all-inclusive
tuition,” Dean of Dauch College of Business and Economics Dr. Elad Granot said.
The program will start on Jan. 14, 2017, with an
additional session added next fall.
“We realize that life has many commitments, with full-time
employment being one of the biggest,” Granot said. “We understand, so we created a
flexible program with classes taught one day a week on Saturdays that will
allow students to earn an MBA in one year. Students will learn the concepts on Saturday, and apply them to the real
world on Monday.”
Granot discussed the many benefits of earning an MBA: many additional job opportunities as well as a higher salary and overall career earnings. He also stated that the new program will give its
faculty real industry experience.
Organizations in this story
Ashland University 401 College Ave Ashland, OH - 44805
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success