Ashland University has announced the formation of an international Master of Business Administration program.
The program, which can
be completed on Saturdays over the span of a year, includes two tours of
“We are very excited to offer this one-year program for
those who want to earn their MBA quickly and travel the world through a
program that features two international study tours and an all-inclusive
tuition,” Dean of Dauch College of Business and Economics Dr. Elad Granot said.
The program will start on Jan. 14, 2017, with an
additional session added next fall.
“We realize that life has many commitments, with full-time
employment being one of the biggest,” Granot said. “We understand, so we created a
flexible program with classes taught one day a week on Saturdays that will
allow students to earn an MBA in one year. Students will learn the concepts on Saturday, and apply them to the real
world on Monday.”
Granot discussed the many benefits of earning an MBA: many additional job opportunities as well as a higher salary and overall career earnings. He also stated that the new program will give its
faculty real industry experience.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Ashland University ?
Next time we write about Ashland University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY: Ashford University Launches New Bachelor's Degree in Computer Software Technology
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Amanda Bailey to lead human resources at Brown
- NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE:James A. McDermet named chair of North Central College’s Board of Trustees
- UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AMHERST: Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts Creates Endowment for Building and Construction Technology Program at UMass
- BRADLEY UNIVERSITY: Seven Bradley Teams Receive Academic Recognition
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY: Georgetown's Beloved Howard Gray, S.J., Remembered at Memorial Mass
- BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE(VA): Bridgewater College approves Masters of Art in Digital Media Strategy
- UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE: UE Announces the Creation of a New Center for Innovation & Change
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: University of Mary Launches New ‘Marauders Armada’ to Fund Athletic Scholarships
- Analysis: College men's golf grosses $173 million