The Radford University Prelaw Society, which is located in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Science (CHBS), recently became official.
To celebrate, students, faculty and staff from the university came
together at a dinner on Oct. 27.
“The Radford chapter of the Prelaw Society welcomes students
from the university’s many disciplines to embrace the intellectual rigor of the
study of law,” Brian Hemphill, president of Radford University, said.
The Prelaw Society, which will operate in combination with
Radford’s Prelaw Professional fraternity, gives student the opportunity to
create and cultivate relationships with mentors from the legal profession.
“Radford students can begin positioning themselves to lead
our society, built upon law,” Hemphill said. “At the undergraduate level, our
students will sharpen their negotiation and argumentative skills.”
Organizations in this story
Radford University 801 East Main Street Radford, VA - 24142
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success