The Radford University Prelaw Society, which is located in the College of Humanities and Behavioral Science (CHBS), recently became official.
To celebrate, students, faculty and staff from the university came
together at a dinner on Oct. 27.
“The Radford chapter of the Prelaw Society welcomes students
from the university’s many disciplines to embrace the intellectual rigor of the
study of law,” Brian Hemphill, president of Radford University, said.
The Prelaw Society, which will operate in combination with
Radford’s Prelaw Professional fraternity, gives student the opportunity to
create and cultivate relationships with mentors from the legal profession.
“Radford students can begin positioning themselves to lead
our society, built upon law,” Hemphill said. “At the undergraduate level, our
students will sharpen their negotiation and argumentative skills.”
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Radford University ?
Next time we write about Radford University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY: Ashford University Launches New Bachelor's Degree in Computer Software Technology
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Amanda Bailey to lead human resources at Brown
- NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE:James A. McDermet named chair of North Central College’s Board of Trustees
- UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS AMHERST: Associated General Contractors of Massachusetts Creates Endowment for Building and Construction Technology Program at UMass
- BRADLEY UNIVERSITY: Seven Bradley Teams Receive Academic Recognition
- GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY: Georgetown's Beloved Howard Gray, S.J., Remembered at Memorial Mass
- BRIDGEWATER COLLEGE(VA): Bridgewater College approves Masters of Art in Digital Media Strategy
- UNIVERSITY OF EVANSVILLE: UE Announces the Creation of a New Center for Innovation & Change
- UNIVERSITY OF MARY: University of Mary Launches New ‘Marauders Armada’ to Fund Athletic Scholarships
- Analysis: College men's golf grosses $173 million