The Colorado School of Mines recently announced that the Rocky Mountain Energy Economics Banquet was held in downtown Denver at the Denver Athletic Club on Oct. 27.
Ph.D. and M.S. students from the economics and business division of the mineral and energy economics program at Mines
organized the event.
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas Senior Vice President and
Director of Research Mine Yucel served as the event’s keynote speaker. Yucel
spoke about the effect that changes of oil prices in the U.S. have had on
This chapter of the U.S. Association for Energy Economics was
formed by the desire to help bring academia and industry together to benefit the local energy community. The event, which is held on an annual
basis, provides opportunities for networking and idea exchange within the
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Colorado School of Mines ?
Next time we write about Colorado School of Mines, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND: URI names new chief information officer
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Matt Bragga named Rice baseball coach
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA: UA Announces New Master’s Degree in Public Health
- TRANSYLVANIA UNIVERSITY: Moloney named as Transylvania’s new VP for marketing and communications
- HOWARD UNIVERSITY: Howard University Appoints Marcus Lyles As Executive Director Of Public Safety And Chief Of Police For The Department Of Public Safety
- PALM BEACH ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY: Lester Named Dean of School of Music & Fine Arts
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY: Ashford University Launches New Master's Degree in Finance
- BROWN UNIVERSITY: Rashid Zia named Brown’s new dean of the college
- RADFORD UNIVERSITY: Joyendu “Joy” Bhadury selected as dean of Radford University’s College of Business and Economics
- ASHLAND UNIVERSITY: Ashland University Establishes Center for Addictions; Hires Director