New Orleans CityBusiness recently released its Money Makers 2016 list, which honors top financial and corporate professionals in the city for their regional impact, includes 11 University of New Orleans (UNO) alumni.
The list, which New Orleans CityBusiness
publishes each year, accepts submissions from professionals in banking,
investment, accounting, wealth management and corporate leadership. The group
then evaluates nominees based on their overall impact on the area.
won honors in the banking, corporate leaders and investment categories.
In banking, UNO honorees include First
National Bankers Bank President and CEO James Hudson, Honcock/Whitney Bank
Group Controller Darrell Mipro and Capital One Bank Vice President of Community
Development Mark Boucree.
Corporate leader honorees for 2016 are Ryan Gootee
General Contractors Chief Financial Officer Derek Gardes, Catholic Charities
Archdiocese of New Orleans Chief Financial Officer Cheryl LaBorde, and Blessey Marine
Services Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Patrick Voss.
alumni honored in the investment category this year are Northwestern Mutual
Financial Advisor Jennifer Hyde, Postlethwaite and Netterville Managing
Director and Audit Partner Philip Gunn, Ralph Leopol and Associates Managing
Director Ralph Leopold, Postlethwaite and Netterville Audit Director Todd
Tourillion and Toni McCord.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of New Orleans ?
Next time we write about University of New Orleans, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Graduates earn 240 degrees from Atlantic University College
- Cost of college went up for all students at University of Mary
- Graduates earn 630 degrees from University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo
- Cost of college went up for all students at Iowa State University
- Graduates earn 179 degrees from Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto de Manati
- Graduates earn 2,735 degrees, certificates from Universidad Metropolitana
- Cost of college went up for all students at University of Rhode Island
- Cost of college went up for all students at University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus
- Cost of college went up for all students at Gallaudet University