New Orleans CityBusiness recently released its Money Makers 2016 list, which honors top financial and corporate professionals in the city for their regional impact, includes 11 University of New Orleans (UNO) alumni.
The list, which New Orleans CityBusiness
publishes each year, accepts submissions from professionals in banking,
investment, accounting, wealth management and corporate leadership. The group
then evaluates nominees based on their overall impact on the area.
won honors in the banking, corporate leaders and investment categories.
In banking, UNO honorees include First
National Bankers Bank President and CEO James Hudson, Honcock/Whitney Bank
Group Controller Darrell Mipro and Capital One Bank Vice President of Community
Development Mark Boucree.
Corporate leader honorees for 2016 are Ryan Gootee
General Contractors Chief Financial Officer Derek Gardes, Catholic Charities
Archdiocese of New Orleans Chief Financial Officer Cheryl LaBorde, and Blessey Marine
Services Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Patrick Voss.
alumni honored in the investment category this year are Northwestern Mutual
Financial Advisor Jennifer Hyde, Postlethwaite and Netterville Managing
Director and Audit Partner Philip Gunn, Ralph Leopol and Associates Managing
Director Ralph Leopold, Postlethwaite and Netterville Audit Director Todd
Tourillion and Toni McCord.
Organizations in this story
University of New Orleans 2000 Lakeshore Dr New Orleans, LA - 70148
- Texas, D.C. rank highest in revenue generated by college athletics
- Dallas series will look into your mind
- Climate change called more catastrophic on mountains
- Brown provost joins public outcry over immigrant ban
- University sponsors wide-ranging business conference
- Gallery shows off variety of student artwork
- Pence taps South Dakota grad as security adviser
- 'Students-first' educators earn annual honors
- Professor puts underserved children on her radar
- South Dakota has prescription for family medicine success