The University of Arkansas has partnered with the Northwest Arkansas Plumbing School to host the Chili Cook-off competition and lunch as part of the National Apprenticeship Week celebration.
This is the second year of the
The competition and lunch is held Friday, Nov. 18, with lunch being served from 11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. The event will be held
at the Carpenter Shop in the Facilities building. Lunch will cost $5, which will
be donated to the University of Arkansas United Way, and will include chili or a hot dog with Fritos, a drink and desert. Lunch is first come, first
Arkansas has invited its entire campus to take part in the
chili-tasting, with everyone voting on their favorite chili while making
another donation to United Way.
The Chili Cook-off winner will be awarded a trophy that has
been crafted by the carpentry shop.
Parking for the event will be located in Lot 56 on campus.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Educational Technical College-Recinto de san Sebastian
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at University of Puerto Rico-Bayamon
- Cost of college went up for all students at Bayamon Community College
- Graduates earn 284 degrees, certificates from Colegio de Cinematografa Artes y Television
- Graduates earn 542 degrees from University of Puerto Rico-Carolina
- Cost of college went up for all students at Instituto de Educacion Tecnica Ocupacional La Reine-Manati
- Cost of college went up for all students at Inter American University of Puerto Rico-Guayama
- Cost of college went up for all students at Academia Serrant Inc
- Graduates earn 67 degrees from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Washington DC
- Graduates earn 472 degrees, certificates from Huertas College