The University of Arkansas Hydration Science Lab recently announced that it is looking for participants 30 to 55 years old for a study on the relationship between hydration and blood sugar regulation.
The study is being directed by Stavros
Kavouras and involves a seven-hour protocol, which study participants can
arrange to begin at any boing between 5 and 9 a.m. Participants will be
compensated with $200 and will additionally receive a personal nutritional
analysis and a DXA scan that will determine their body composition.
The University of Arkansas Institutional
Review Board for human subjects in research has approved this study’s protocol.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Graduates earn 240 degrees from Atlantic University College
- Cost of college went up for all students at University of Mary
- Graduates earn 630 degrees from University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo
- Cost of college went up for all students at Iowa State University
- Graduates earn 179 degrees from Instituto Tecnologico de Puerto Rico-Recinto de Manati
- Graduates earn 2,735 degrees, certificates from Universidad Metropolitana
- Cost of college went up for all students at University of Rhode Island
- Cost of college went up for all students at University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at University of the Potomac-Washington DC Campus
- Cost of college went up for all students at Gallaudet University