The University of Arkansas’ Biology Club will be hosting its second meeting this semester at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 30.
will take place in Science Engineering 604. It will consist of a discussion among the group about
the remaining events for the semester as well as new ideas for
getting involved with the community during the spring semester.
can attend the meeting, not just those who are biology majors. Pizza will be
The Biology Club meeting is funded by the Associated Student
Government and supported by the Student Activities Fee. Questions about the
event can be directed to Rachel Claunts by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of Arkansas ?
Next time we write about University of Arkansas, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Mindful Monday to be Held November 19
- BUTLER UNIVERSITY: Lacy School of Business Named Outstanding On-Campus MBA Program by Princeton Review
- BERRY COLLEGE: Berry Professor to Showcase Film at the Rome International Film Festival
- RICE UNIVERSITY: Vardi named fellow of the American Mathematical Society
- UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS: Honors College Recognizes Exceptional Faculty, Staff
- UNIVERSITY OF TAMPA: UT’s Annual Evening of Experimental Dance to be Held Nov. 10
- Pikes Peak Community College enrolls 13,275 undergrads
- 54 percent of applicants to Florida International University were admitted for fall 2017
- Front Range Community College enrolls 19,259 undergrads
- 59 percent of applicants to University of North Florida were admitted for fall 2017