The University of South Dakota (USD) recently held its winter commencement ceremony on Saturday, Dec. 10.
During the ceremony, the university saw 600 students
receive their diplomas.
USD, which was founded in 1862,
offers 206 undergraduate and 71 graduate programs through its College of Arts
& Sciences, School of Education, School of Law, Sanford School of Medicine,
School of Health Sciences, Beacom School of Business and College of Fine Arts.
A full list of the graduates can be found on the University
of South Dakota Office of Registrar website.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of South Dakota ?
Next time we write about University of South Dakota, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Graduates earn 2,376 degrees, certificates from University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- Graduates earn 230 degrees, certificates from Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Mayaguez
- Cost of college was unchanged for all students at Charlie's Guard-Detective Bureau and Academy Inc
- Cost of college went up for all students at Berry College
- Graduates earn 9,226 degrees, certificates from George Washington University
- Cost of college went down for all students at Atenas College
- Cost of college went up for all students at University of Arkansas
- Graduates earn 125 degrees, certificates from ICPR Junior College-Mayaguez
- HOWARD UNIVERSITY: Howard University Hospital Names Crystal Wheeler As Chief People Officer
- Graduates earn 151 degrees from Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico-Arecibo