Bradley University's December commencement saw the graduation of more than 220 students.
The ceremonies were held in the Renaissance Coliseum and parting words were delivered by the university's president, Gary Roberts.
"Your education empowers you to succeed at whatever you choose to do and become leaders in whatever you choose," Roberts said.
Bradley has been named Best College Value by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, in addition to being sixth in student engagement by the Wall Street Journal and Time Higher Education.
Graduate Taryn Gille earned her five-year accounting integrated bachelor's and master's degrees and has secured a job at Baker Tilly's Oak Broom in Illinois; she thanked her accounting professor for his aid.
"If it wasn’t for the friendships I made, the relationships formed with faculty and organizations I was involved with, I don’t think I would be as prepared for the real world as well as I am," Gille said.
Finally, Danielle Tolvstad, a double major in psychology and Spanish, echoed Gille's sentiments.
"Bradley's friendly and supportive environment helped me realize my full potential," she said. "Because of friends and faculty who took an interest in me, I’m more confident in who I am and what I can accomplish."
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about Bradley University ?
Next time we write about Bradley University, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Analysis: Which college golf program grossed the most in the U.S.
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, HUNTSVILLE: UAH joins nationwide effort to increase college access, equity, and postsecondary attainment
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Hydrology PhD student honored at AWRA conference
- RICE UNIVERSITY: 5 staff members honored with RICE MILE Award
- MIAMI UNIVERSITY-OXFORD: Miami's interior designer wins national awards
- 3 NY universities rank among schools with lowest drop in acceptance rates
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, HUNTSVILLE: UAH welcomes Tobias Buckell noted science fiction author, visiting Eminent Scholar
- ST. NORBERT COLLEGE: Results of Recent Business Intelligence Survey by St. Norbert College to be Revealed at New North Summit
- College acceptance rates in top-rated schools plummet between 2006 and 2018
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA: UA to Offer State’s First MFA in Dance Program