The University of South Dakota’s Beacom School of Business recently held its winter commencement, which saw 100 graduates receive degrees.
Graduate degrees were handed out to 47 students and undergraduate degrees were
bestowed upon 53 graduates.
“We congratulate all our winter graduates on the successful
completion of their academic requirements towards graduation and wish them the
very best as they enter the business world,” Beacom School of
Business Dean Venky Venkatachalam said. “We are confident that they will be very
successful in their pursuit of career goals and ambitions as our faculty and
staff have worked very hard to prepare them for careers and the opportunities
that lie ahead.”
Degrees were given in Master of Business Administration,
Bachelor of Business Administration and Master of Professional Accountancy, Master
of Professional Accountancy and Bachelor of Business Administration. The full
list of students who earned degrees in these areas of study can be found on USD’s
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about University of South Dakota ?
Next time we write about University of South Dakota, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- Analysis: Which college golf program grossed the most in the U.S.
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, HUNTSVILLE: UAH joins nationwide effort to increase college access, equity, and postsecondary attainment
- COLORADO SCHOOL OF MINES: Hydrology PhD student honored at AWRA conference
- RICE UNIVERSITY: 5 staff members honored with RICE MILE Award
- MIAMI UNIVERSITY-OXFORD: Miami's interior designer wins national awards
- 3 NY universities rank among schools with lowest drop in acceptance rates
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, HUNTSVILLE: UAH welcomes Tobias Buckell noted science fiction author, visiting Eminent Scholar
- ST. NORBERT COLLEGE: Results of Recent Business Intelligence Survey by St. Norbert College to be Revealed at New North Summit
- College acceptance rates in top-rated schools plummet between 2006 and 2018
- UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA: UA to Offer State’s First MFA in Dance Program