The State College of Florida Foundation recently announced it will host impressionist Karen Grainger at its Sundays at Neel Performance.
Grainger's performance will be titled "Lasting Impressions" and will be held at 2 p.m. on Jan. 15 at
the Neel Performing Arts Center at the
State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota.
Throughout her career, Grainger has become known for her impressions of famous singers and their mannerisms, such as Cher and Celine Dion. In this tour, Grainger will be unveiling a number of new personalities, along with matching costumes to delight the audience.
The general admission is $30, though a series subscription to SCF's Sundays at Neel can be purchased for $130. The events are held as a fundraising effort for State College of Florida Foundation scholarships.
Parking for the Neel Performing Arts Center is in Parking Lot I, west of Building 11, with the entrance to the center on the building's east side. Drop-off is just south of the front doors, and signs on 60th Avenue West will direct individuals where to go.
Organizations in this story
Want to get notified whenever we write about State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota ?
Next time we write about State College of Florida-Manatee-Sarasota, we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.Sign-up for Alerts
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Guardian Credit Union FCS KickOff FanFest and Barbecue to be Held August 23
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Amgen Foundation Honors David Baltimore with Gift to Caltech
- The price of education: Which 2-year Colorado schools charge the lowest in-state tuition?
- Analysis: Which college wrestling program grossed the most in the U.S.
- SAMFORD UNIVERSITY: Samford University Ranked No. 34 Nationally, Top in Alabama on Kiplinger’s “Best College Values” List
- CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY: Jennifer Lum Named Caltech General Counsel
- ALMA COLLEGE: Six STUNT Athletes Named All-Americans
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY: Plans to Prosper You: Reflections of Black Resistance and Resilience in Montgomery County's Potomac River Valley to be Held July 30
- ANDREWS UNIVERSITY: SCSD Receives Grant from Parkinson Voice Project
- BETHANY COLLEGE: Bethany Lands 12 Teams on Naia Scholar Teams List